Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meetup Monday!

I wish weekends were never-ending.  I wish Sunday mornings were every morning, and I wish lazy Saturdays were every Saturday.  We did nothing this weekend, and those are my favorite weekends.

It seems everyday Jack is doing something new or looks just a little bit older.  It is so fun, and exciting, but also sad.  I also find myself crying a lot more.  Not all bad cries.  A lot of good cries...like when Jack walked, or when he experiences something for first time or sometimes just because I can't believe he is mine.   But I am also crying knowing my tiny little baby, is no longer that.  He is growing up...fast.







So another Monday is here, which means Meetup Monday!

Photobucket

If this is your first time linking up to Meetup Monday, here's the info:
Add a link below to a specific blog post or your main blog address

If you could grab my button and pop it up on your blog someplace visible, that would make my day!

Most importantly: Make someone's day by commenting on the blog post of the two blogs (or more) before you.

No comments: