Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill it...a little late.


Sorry this is a bit late, we were at the Aquarium all day! 


1.   New Years is     a great way to start over.  This is my time to organize, and have a fresh start   .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to organize my life, and to lose a few pounds! (I guess that was two).     

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   to get out more.  I like staying in and since having Jack it's hard to get out!  I did better at it this year, but I still could improve    .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was    I can't think of one   .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve    at a friend's party! 

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to be a better wife and parent everyday  .

7.  2012 is going to be    a great year....I am hoping for a lot of changes  .

Hope you have a great New Years!

No comments: