Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fill in the blanks...Christmas edition.


1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     doing good deeds for others   .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   spending time with friends and family and relaxing.  Christmas break is always my favorite time of year!

3.  The holiday season is a time for   being thankful for all you have and enjoying family    .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    Christmas Cookies.....I can't get enough!   

5.  I will be spending Christmas    with my family and my in-laws. 

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   give. Although I stress out about finding the perfect gift.  I love giving...but receiving is not so bad .

7.  I'm dreaming of a    relaxing, fun and white     Christmas.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

xo
Amy

No comments: