Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...

1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     I love my drive to work. I listen to my music, I listen to the news and I drink my coffee .

2.   I give anything to   go on a trip to Europe     .

3.  I can't believe    that another year has gone by and the holiday's are here.  Time is moving too fast    .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    addressing all my Christmas cards, and wrapping some gifts    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    workout.  It's one of those days  .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   If I were a holiday song I would be..........   .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    ..there are so many, but I love Toasted  Marshmallow from Bath and Body works. .

Have a great weekend.  I am off for two week!!!!! What are your plans this weekend?

Join me and fill in your own blanks here


No comments: