Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 8: Beau and Stella!

I think you are all going to love this one. I love EVERY item in Beau and Stella. I know that anyone on your list would be thrilled to receive an item from Beau and Stella.


Marcie started this shop, in 2008, after working in architecture firms. She now does what she used to dream about; and I am so glad she does it. She has so many beautiful pieces in her shop, but these are two of my favorites:



{{{win in}}}

Well you, my friends, must have been very good this year, because Beau and Stella is giving one of my readers the second necklace featured, the tiny hammered initial necklace!


This gold filled necklace is hand stamped with initial of your choice, tumbled for hours for strength and shine, and then hung from a delicate gold filled chain. It hits at the hollow of the neck as an understated glistening little coin. 


You can also get free shipping on all your gifts with code HOLIDAYSHIP though December 19!


Good luck, and tell your friends!



No comments: