This week I thought I would share some great food ideas from one of my favorite holidays...the 4th of July. I can't believe it's next week. All of these recipes are perfect for that party or bbq and many are super easy to make! Enjoy!
1. Red White and Blue Parfaits by Martha Stewart
2. Makes and Takes Red White and Blueberry Skewers
3. Brown Eyed Bakers 4th Stained Glass Jello
4. Shortcake Stars from Betty Crocker
1. Spangled Sandwich Pops from Family Fun
2. Patriotic Popcorn from Bloom Designs
3. Patriotic Popsicles from yours truly!
4. Pillsbury's Patriotic Chex Mix
5. Positively Peaches Fourth of July Pretzels
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere's 4th of July
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberries via Alrecipes.com
3. Glorious Treats has this Flag Cake
4. Red White and Blue Sangria courtesy of Recipe Girl