Friday, June 15, 2012

First week ...

So my first week of Summer has flown by.  So much that forgot to post all week.  We have been super busy here with the great (now getting super hot) weather here.  I love being home with Jack, and I think he loves it too.  In fact, yesterday he said to me "I want you to stay home Mommy, and Daddy to go to work". 

I thought I would post some pics from our week.  Jack had his first Cubs game this week, and had a blast...even though he didn't really watch the game.  But he has not learned all the words to "take me out to the ballgame".  Two things we learned this week....he's terrified of the pool this year, and trying to leave him at the gym childcare for the first time was a HUGE fail. 

I am hoping to get over both of those fears this summer.  In the meantime check back here for a couple great giveaways.  I will also promise to post way more.  Have a great Friday.





No comments: