Sunday, August 28, 2011

Boats and Bikes

So with summer winding down, we are trying to get the most out of our weekends.   Today was the perfect weather.  Clear skies, no humidity, and in the 70's......a perfect day to be in the city.



We decided to take Jack to Navy Pier to see the city and go for a boat ride.  Those of you that have not  been to Chicago have to come and see Navy Pier.  Yes it is very touristy and all that, but it is something I love to do once a year.    They have everything you could ask for....food, drinks, music, shopping, and rides.

We took Jack for a ride on the lake, and he loved it.

I love seeing how excited he gets at EVERYTHING.

We also ordered him a bike; but I have a whole post ready about the bike.  In the meantime, he is waiting....wearing his helmet.   Another one if his new obsessions..."driving" our cars.


I hope you had a great weekend, and I would love to hear all about it!  I am off to week two of work and looking forward to an awesome giveaway this week.  Stay tuned, and tell your friends!!!!

No comments: