Monday, August 1, 2011

2 weeks

August 1.  I can't believe it's here already.  This summer has flown by.  Actually it feels like I just finished work yesterday for the Summer.  And now here I am with 2 weeks left until I start my new job and have to leave Jack everyday. 

My heart is beginning to hurt.  Last Summer it hurt too, but this Summer it hurts twice as bad.  I can't even explain how much has changed in a year.  I can have conversations with him now.  He tells me what he wants, and what he wants to do.  He LOVES the park and swimming and the sprinkler parks.  He loves playing with his firetrucks, going to fests, and taking Lenny for walks.  And he even loves time-outs...(something I have to change). He loves running and even says .."on your mark, get set, gooooooooooooo!"

I am hoping to enjoy every single second we have left....because next Summer I am sure I will be saying the same thing and he will be doing so many more things that amaze me. 



 

No comments: