Thursday, July 7, 2011

Winner and a smile!

First I want to announce the winner of the $50 gift card to Photo Card Creations.  With so few entries, sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading my blog.  It says over 500 followers, but maybe we have some shy people reading ... ; ) 

Congrats to #3 Kim K (is that Kardashian?!?!) 

Send me a quick email at justanothermomdayblog@gmail.com  within 24 to claim your prize. 

I am enjoying being home this summer so much.  We have so much fun. I have also realized that being home is WAY more exhausting than working.  I am constanly on the go with Jack..we are always out and about or going for walks, swimming, etc.  I love it though.  He is learning so many things everyday!  One of the things he is learning is to smile on cue.  It doesn't always work, but he is pretty good at it.   Here are some of his smiles to brighten your day.





Have a great day!

p.s. if you LOVE Old Navy (and who doesn't?) check back tomorrow for a great giveaway!

No comments: