Monday, July 18, 2011

100...and a fireman!

I will call this Summer....."The Summer of Not Posting". 

I am have been bad on the posting this summer.  Mostly because Jack and I are spending every second playing, walking, swimming, eating....and when he naps, I clean.

Summer is half way over.  I have been busy.  I feel like Summer is flying by.  But I have one little thing to make it up to you.  A giveaway.  I have reached 100.  100 followers on my Facebook page.  That makes me so so happy.  To those that "like" me, check out my giveaway over on Facebook...and if you don't, "like: me now!?

I don't know if I have mentioned this, but Jack is obsessed with Firetrucks.  When I say obsessed that is an understatement.  He talks about them NONSTOP.   I hear him in his crib at night saying hi to the firetruck, and when he is awake, he is about EVERYTHING firetruck. 

So here are a few pics of my future fireman. 





I hope you are enjoying the heat and the Summer.  We are.  Things are good. 

  

No comments: