Thursday, July 14, 2011

98...and an apology

First of all I want to say sorry for being MIA for the past few days.  I had so much going on.  We have just been on the go everyday and I felt like I didn't even have time to breathe! (Deep Breath)  So....as of tomorrow my summer is officially half over.  Which means that I am getting sad just thinking about it. 

Over the weekend we celebrated my Grandpa's 98th birthday.  Yes 98.  It was hot out.   But Jack and the rest of us had a great time anyways.


 Jack with his cousins....
 a VERY rare Jack and Daddy shot..
 And I may have forgot to mention, but my one and only sister got engaged over the 4th.  This is her...and him.  I can't wait to help plan!!
 So of course we had champagne to celebrate (please ignore the awful hair and face I'm making)
 Finally the man of honor..my Grandpa.  Happy 98th!


 

No comments: