Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome to Chicago....a Blue Bunny Giveway!

It has been heating up here in Chicago, and it's only going to get hotter!! Our favorite way to cool off is with a HUGE bowl of ice cream.  So you can guess how excited I was when Blue Bunny contacted me, wanting to send me samples of their ice cream! 


Blue Bunny has never been available in Chicago until now, and people all over town are excited to pick up their favorite Blue Bunny flavors at their local Jewel.  Blue Bunny sent me five gallons of ice cream: Birthday Party, Bunny Tracks, Banana Split, Pistachio Almond, and Peanut Butter Panic.   My favorite flavor was Bunny Tracks, but every flavor was so amazing,  and so creamy and perfect for a hot summer day!

To celebrate Blue Bunny's arrival to Chicago, they are giving 3 of my readers 5 Bunny Bucks...that's good for any 5 gallons of Blue Bunny Ice Cream!

To enter: (mandatory)
Visit Blue Bunny's website and comment on your favorite flavor! (please leave your email with at least one comment)

Additional Entries:
3. Post about this contest on your Facebook Wall
4. Like Just Another Manic Momday on Facebook (comment on facebook and here)
5. Follow my blog!


Contest ends Thursday July 7th at 11:59 pm.  Winners will be choosen via random.org and contacted via email. Good Luck!

*Blue Bunny provided me with the product, but all opinions are my own!
  

No comments: