Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

So my first Monday of Summer Break.  I can not even begin to explain how great it feels.  I hope to do so many fun things with Jack and hope to get myself organized and clutter free.

We had a great Father's Day weekend.  Rain was predicted all weekend, but we made it through, rain free!  So instead of boring you with my ramblings of what we did all weekend, I will just post a few of our weekend pictures.  I say a few, because I took HUNDREDS.  And as the night ended Jack let me "wock" (rock) him for an extra long time...which again makes me wish time could slow down just a little bit.  He is growing up way too fast. 

I hope you all had a great weekend and spent some of it with all of the Fathers in your lives. 

No weekend is complete without some muscles....

Posing in his bathing suit....
played some bags...


 3 of my favorite guys....
Jack and one of his favorite guys.... "papa"

No comments: