Thursday, November 18, 2010

A post about numbers....

Numbers

Number of hours I slept last night: 7
Number of cups of coffee I've had already: 2
Number of times I've smiled so far: 8
Number of loads of laundry I need to do: 3
Number of emails I need to answer: 27
Number of days I've listened to Christmas music: 0 ( I have to enjoy Thanksgiving first!)
Number of Christmas presents I've already bought: 8
Number of miles I can now run consistently: 5
Number of pounds I would like to lose by New Years: 5
Number of days in a row I've had a headache: 12
Number of pumpkin brownies I ate over the weekend: 5
Number of papers I have to grade: too many
Number of people who will read and comment on this: 5
Number of times I've worn my favorite boots lately: 9 (sadly it's been to warm!)
Number of days until Christmas: 37!!!
Off to get another cup of coffee! My absolute favorite is Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks..what's yours?
Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments: