Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let the holiday shopping begin!



I can't believe it's November already.  Stores have all of their holiday decorations out which means it's also time to start thinking about those holiday cards.  Now that I have Jack, I want to be sure to send a cute photo Christmas card every year.     Last year we used Shutterfly for our cards, and I am thrilled to use them again.  The hard part?  Which of the 748 designs will I choose?

Seriously, there are so many cute ones, I can't choose a favorite.  These two, however,  are so super cute!  All of the holiday cards are beautiful and I know you will be able to find one that fits your family!

I love this HO HO HO one becuase it's not your typical holiday card. I love the spot for 3 pictures as well.  This may be the one I choose!


Another card with the same idea as the first yet totally different is the 5x7 Scarlet Frames Story Christmas Card.  I loved the red design details, this holiday photo card looks polished, modern and elegant.  I liked two things about this card.  The first was the ability to write a quick milestone or update beneath each of the kids pictures.  The second is that because it is on a flat stationary card I could technically send it out as is, without an envelope as a post card.

I am so excited to start designing and ordering and sending my holiday cards! 

You Can Get 50 Free Holiday Cards From Shutterfly - It's Easy!

If you are a blogger and you want to write up a blog post about the awesome holiday cards available from Shutterfly you will get 50 FREE Holiday Cards!!  50 is more than enough for my family and friends.  And with the way the economy is right now, this is a great opportunity to save your holiday dollars for something that you really want instead of spending it on Holiday Cards.  While you are there you can check out everything else they have to offer, like the great photo calendars I will be ordering for all my family!

Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season, it's so easy.
When your post is complete simply fill out this blog post submission form and you will receive your 50 cards!
Enjoy, and let the holiday season begin!

No comments: