Monday, November 8, 2010

haircut=fail

So Friday I attempted to get Jack a haircut.  I didn't realize how traumatic it would be for both of us.  Jack screamed like he was being tortured and I am having a hard time dealing with the mess that is his hair.  

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but I went to beauty school a few years back and have done many haircuts.  I figured I would try to cut his hair since it wasn't happening at the salon.  Well...this also didn't happen.  It was like he had super sensitive radar.  The minute my hand got near his head he flipped out.  This made me freak out also, becuase images of me cutting his ear off or chopping off a huge amount of hair by accident flashed though my head.

I am starting to think a toddler mullet may be in his future. Any advice you may have is appreciated.

So instead, we did what we do whenever it's 65 degrees in November (which is almost NEVER).  We go to the park.





P.S. Dear Gap, If you are reading this...yes, Jack is available for photo shoots.  ; )

No comments: