Friday, October 5, 2012

some 3 year pictures

Yes I know that Jack was born in October of 2009, which means that this October Jack will be 3.  Yes I know that he is so big and smart and silly and such a mama's boy.  But in my mind I still see that little little baby that came into our lives 3 years ago.

I can not believe he is turning 3 in two weeks.  Pretty soon he will be 13 and then leaving me for college. 

But for now, he is an almost 3 year old.  Loves to be silly, loves cars, and loves to stop and smile for the camera.  Which made my attempt at his 3 year old pictures pretty easy.

 
 
 
 
Admit it, he's cute.  ; )

So his big 3rd birthday party is this Sunday...there of course will be pictures to come next week.  I also have a shower for my sister's wedding tomorrow, pictures of that also next week.

I hope you all are well and enjoying fall.  Have a great weekend.
 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a little stud!!! Enjoy the party :)