Monday, October 22, 2012

3 years old

Jack had a great 3rd birthday.  We went to the pumpkin farm, and rode ponies, went through corn mazes, saw all kinds of animals, and even saw a pumpkin eating dinosaur.  Jack also learned how to show 3 with his fingers.  

I can't believe I have a 3 year old.  I know it's said all the time, but I swear he was born just yesterday.  Now I totally believe it when people say "enjoy it, it goes by fast".  They weren't kidding. 

I finally got to my video of his past year and thought I would share it with you.  It's 5 minutes so feel free to watch only a bit, but I love looking back at the past year and all the fun times we had.   He is the smartest, cutest, funniest little guy I've ever met, and I can't wait for many more years of fun.

I hope you are all having a great week.




1 comment:

Kahla said...

Happy 3rd birthday Jack! Isn't it amazing how fast three years can go?!??!