Monday, July 23, 2012

fruit salsa and baked cinnamon chips


One thing I love about summer are all the fruits.  They are all so fresh and colorful.  I thought I would share one of my new favorite recipes using these great Summer fruits with Fruit Salsa and Baked Cinnamon Chips. 

Now I have a friend who tells me that some of my "easy" Working Mom Meals are not so easy for the Mom who REALLY doesn't cook.  Well "Nn" and everyone else who is afraid of the kitchen....fear no more.  This recipe really is easy as long as you have a knife and an oven.

This is a huge hit at my house.  My husband and Jack love the sweetness of the fruit with the added sweetness of the cinnamon chips.

I hope you get to try this, and let me know what you think!  You can get the recipe and many other great recipes over at The Girl Who Ate Everything

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

this looks delicious! glad i could be your 600th follower :)