1. New Years is a great way to start over. This is my time to organize, and have a fresh start .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to organize my life, and to lose a few pounds! (I guess that was two).
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to to get out more. I like staying in and since having Jack it's hard to get out! I did better at it this year, but I still could improve .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was I can't think of one .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve at a friend's party!
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to be a better wife and parent everyday .
7. 2012 is going to be a great year....I am hoping for a lot of changes .
Hope you have a great New Years!