Thursday, March 3, 2011

from mac-n-cheese to filet mignon

Lately I have been trying to improve my cooking skills.  When my husband and I first got married, I would spend hours making the perfect gourment meals.  When Jack was born all of that went out the window.  Our meals now consist of easy, throw together receipes, simple sandwiches, and microwave soups. 

The time has finally come for me to get back to my love of cooking.  It may not be all gourmet, all the time yet, but it will be a work in progress. 

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time at work, or at home is to browse food blogs.  I have about 40 favorites that I read daily.  I figured, why not share some of my favorites with all of you.  So here are five of the food blogs that I LOVE (in no particular order).  There is a mix of everything here: simple, time consuming, gourmet, but all wonderful.  Let me know what you think!













No comments: