Thursday, July 8, 2010

Starting Early

I love Starbucks.  I don't really know why, but I do.  Maybe it's the feeling I get when I walk in their stores..so cozy and warm feeling.  Maybe it's the smell of the coffee or the sound of those espresso machines.  Whatever it is, I love it, and I have been having it WAY to much this summer. 

My drink of choice?  A grande non-fat, easy whip, extra hot, mocha.  I feel so silly saying all of that, but I have heard longer orders.  It is like heaven to me. 

So Jack and I have been hanging at Starbucks lately.  We get to get out and people watch, and we sometimes meet friends there, or sometimes Jack and I have a date there.

Anyways, the point of my story is, I always order Jack a small cup of water, no ice.  And with practice, he has learned to drink out of a straw.

And his face is just the cutest.


I think Starbucks has a new customer.


4 comments:

liz said...

Be careful...your order might also be Jack's first sentence!

Mommy Of A Jamexican said...

Really you are so sweet! I cant stop looking at the pics of your little man he is just soo cute! His eyes are to die for!

christina said...

OMG I love that picture!! : )

Aleksandra Nearing said...

What a cutie! We took my daughter to CPK when she was about 10 months and they gave her a straw water cup and she just picked it up and drank like a pro. It was so funny to see!

TGIF!