Thursday, June 17, 2010

World's Biggest Rooftop Party

So not only is this a great week becuase it's the last week of school, but we had a mommy and daddy night last night at the Cubs game.  I have to say, I think Wrigley Field,  and the neighborhood, on game day, is probably one of my favorite places in the world. 

Our seats though, were one of the surrounding rooftops, which is just ONE BIG PARTY.   (That's my sister)  If you ever come through Chicago, you HAVE to see a Cubs game.  It's an experience that can't be put into words.  Where else in the country can you watch a baseball game from a rooftop deck with an amazing view of the city?  And after the game the party continues on the streets and bars in Wrigleyville.  Now just hoping this work day goes by fast.  I ate a few to many hot dogs and italian sausage sandwhiches and drank a few to many drinks. 

4 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

That's exactly how I feel about Cardinals games here in St. Louis. It's one of my favorite places to be and it's really hard to put into words just how awesome it is :)

liz said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. totally jealous!

Amie said...

A game at Wrigley is definitely an amazing experience! These are awesome pictures, it looks like you had a great time. Hope you have recovered from the hot dogs, sausages, and drinks...it is all so worth it! (I couldn't imagine a baseball game without the absolutely no good for you but so very tasty refreshments!) :) Glad to hear your summer starts soon, enjoy your time with Jack!

Unknown said...

Your pics are amazing!