Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

So I'm now on summer break!  How great is it that my first offiical day of summer is also the official first day of summer, and the summer soltice!

I hope you all had a great weekend, and that the man in your life had a great Father's Day.

This is my husbands first Father's Day. 
The weather was perfect. 

We tried out the new bike attachment...



We also went to spend the first half of the day in Wisconsin with the in-laws.  I love it up there.  So peaceful and quiet.



Everyone says Lenny looks just like his daddy.....

I don't think I ever imagined how wonderful of a father he would be.  I mean he is AMAZING.  The way Jack's eyes light up when my husband comes home from work, or walks in a room would make your heart melt.  He is more incredible of a father that I ever thought possible.   He has helped me on my good days and supported me on my bad.  I could not be the mom that I am, without him.

I can't wait to see what the years to come bring us. 



No warm Sunday afternoon would be complete without some relaxing, swinging and a good game of bags. 



Oh and Lenny...he had the time of his life.

So to my husband, thank you, I am so proud of you.  And to my own father, I can never tell you enough how much you mean to me.  I love you. 

Enjoy every second of summer.


3 comments:

liz said...

YAY for Cubs and Bears and Bags!! :)

K said...

I also LOVE Wisconsin and miss it there! I now live in Mississippi on an Air Force Base and its just not the same!

Belle's Butterfly said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day. I am super jealous that you are off for the summer. Enjoy it!