Friday, June 28, 2013

Celebrate the 4th with these great ideas....

The 4th is next week.  Next week!?!?!?  I can't believe it.  One reason is probably because we just got out of school, but the 4th always seems to creep up on me and it's one of my favorite holidays.  I love the parades, I love the fests, I love the fireworks, and I for sure I love the food.

This year however, we will not be home for the 4th, we will instead be at....DISNEY WORLD!!!  We cant' wait and I can't wait to share our trip with you.

In the meantime, I have some wonderful 4th of July eats and treats.  Have a great weekend!
Two Pea's and their Pod's Blueberry, Strawberry and Jicama Salad
SnoCone Cupcakes from Bakerella
Cookin Cowgirl's Firecracker Cookies
Free 4th of July Printable from My Fabulous Life



Patriotic Popsicles from Just Another Manic Momday
Just A Taste's Pinwheel Cookies
Red White and Blue Jello at Brown Eyed Baker





No comments: