Friday, February 15, 2013

photoraphy

So I have been into photography for years.  In high school I took a class and was really into it. I even won some district awards for some things I did.  For years after that I didn't do much with it, but when Jack was born I decided I needed to buy a nice camera and start at it again.  To me a good photo is essential when having kids.  Photos capture so much and I love looking back at all of them.  Since I got back into photography however, I have not taken any classes; I just sort of learned on my own..reading blogs, youtube, etc.  

Well finally I went ahead and signed up for an online course from Clickinmoms.  Shooting 101.  It is great.  I knew the basics of manual, but this really helps me break them down and see why my pictures were not like I want them to be. I am now addicted, and want to sign up for every class they have.  The only thing is Jack may get a bit tired of posing for me. ...BUT I did want to share a picture from my first week. It's not perfect, but I like it, and I love that little face.

Have a great weekend...Spring is not that far away!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi, I just came across your blog this morning. I am also a working mom and realized out of all the blogs I follow, only one is written by a working mom! I haven't had a chance to really explore your blog yet but at first glance, I love it! Your phototgraphy is great - your pics at Breckenridge really caught my eye. May I be nosey and ask what kind of camera you use? I'm finally going to get a DSLR camera and am debating which kind to get. Thanks for your great blog!