Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the blanks...






1.  My favorite room in my home is     the kitchen    because     I love to cook and I love to eat   .

2.   My current decor style is   mish mash  .  but I wish it were more     organized.  I see so many ideas on pinterest and blogs.  I am just waiting until we can move to use them .

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     Master bath     room in my house to make it more      updated.  That is the only room we didn't redo when we moved in, and I hate it. .

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a    a walk in closet, and a master bath.  My life will then be complete.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is    a couch.  Right now ours is sinking fast.  My next one will be a NICE one that doesn't sink. Maybe it means we sit on the couch too much.

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is    nothing.  I like all of them .

7.   Our photo wall    is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

Hope your weekend is fantastic!


No comments: