Thursday, April 28, 2011

Help, and appreciate others...

Now that I am a mother I see things so differently that I used to.  It's not all about me anymore.  And with Mother's Day coming up, I can really stop and think about my mom and how she has helped me over the years. 

I know that I can always go to my mother if I ever need anything. And I know that I can always go to her for advice or just for a talk. She is everything a Mom should be, caring, helpful, kind, a good listener, and always there. 


This Mother’s Day is the perfect time to let your Mom (or other special woman in your life) know just how special they are with a thoughtful gift.  Hearts for Haiti is just that.  All items are made by women and men inside Haiti who were victims of the Earthquake of 2010. All proceeds go to provide life-saving income to the devastated communities they live in.
These are some of my favorites:




All of these are a great way to show the women in your life you appreciate them while helping a GREAT cause.


Heart of Haiti is offering all of you a 15% off code! You can use it to purchase a Mother’s Day gift from HOH!
Promocode: CLEVERGIRLS
Discount: 15% off Heart of Haiti and Rwanda Path to Peace products
Good From- 5/3 – 5/8
To purchase any product from Heart of Haiti please go here- http://bit.ly/gaalFP


I was selected for this very special “CleverHaiti” opportunity by Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity. All opinions are my own.

No comments: