Friday, February 4, 2011

Superbowl and a super dip....

So the big game is this Sunday.  I LOVE Superbowl Sunday.  I love the food, the drinks, the friends, and the commercials.  I don't love going to work the nest day, but that's another story. 
I thought I would include my absolute favorite dip for football Sunday (or any day). It's cheesy, spicy, and will take you about 10 minutes to make.  I have people asking me to make this for get togethers, and I think it tastes exactly like hot wings.  I hope you enjoy your weekend, stay warm, and let the diet slip for a day or two....it's SUPERBOWL!!!!!

p.s. I am sorry I have no pictures of my own. I will post when I make it!
(picture and recipe courtesy of Kraft)

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, cubed
1-1/2 cups  finely chopped cooked chicken
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup   Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce for Buffalo wings
 

Combine ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and dip is heated through, stirring after 3 min.

No comments: