Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pregnant??? Then read on....


Even though I am not pregnant again ,or even thinking about being pregnant again, I love looking at all the cute maternity clothes.  Maternity clothes keep getting cuter and more fashionable. I have posted about Mooody Mamas before, and Moody Mamas has a great new winter collection for Target.com!  You can check it out here.  


The Moody Mamas have yet again created a collection that flatters your baby bump throughout your entire pregnancy.  Every piece is soft, cozy, machine washable, and super affordable! The dresses and blouses
from this collection are specifically designed to fit and silhouette your new shape for those special holiday parties and dinner celebrations.


The Moody Mamas made sure each dress is very versatile and can be styled in many ways to give you endless possibilities this holiday season. This is my fav:

So cute right?  And such a great price!


 They have so many cute styles and such great prices, it makes me wish I was pregnant..(for a second)!
 I'm sure you'll find the perfect holiday outfit for less on  target.com


Moody Mamas is giving one of my readers their choice of any 1 piece from the collection!
To Win (mandatory):
1) leave a comment on my blog about which piece from the collection you would choose

Additional Entries:
2) Fan Moody Mamas on Facebook here
3) Follow Moody Mamas blog,
4) Follow Moody Mamas on Twitter

Contest ends Tuesday December 28th at 11:59pm.  Winner will be choosen via random.org and contacted via email.  Good luck!

No comments: