Saturday, December 11, 2010

All done! and some winners!

I can't believe the 12 days of Christmas is over.  It went by so fast, and I had so much fun.  I hope you enjoyed all of the shops I featured and I hope you got a gift idea or two for others, or for yourself!
I have a few winners to annouce.  Winners will have 24 hours to email me at justanothermomdayblog@gmail.com

Winner of My Belle Boutique initial necklace: #31 Raven in a Blue Room
Winner of Nella Designs silhouette print is#19 Heather Robertson
Winner of Brittany's Button's owl hat: #16 Megan
Winner of O.C. Styles creations is #2 Michelle
Winner of  Gaddy Nipper Crayons is # 36 Joanna Noel
Winner of Embellishing Life ornament is #3 Sofia's Ideas
Winner of Charm Designs Purse #6 The Paper Mama

Congrats  to all of you!!!

No comments: