Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Loves and a Winner!

Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday.   I love the food, I love the time of year, I love being with family, and I love the fact that is means the holiday season has begun.  I also love that my birthday is on Thanksgiving this year.  I thought I would share some great Thanksgiving finds from Pinterest with you all.  These would be perfect additions to your celebration!  

And speaking of celebration, we have a winner of Jen's Wreaths!  

....#87 Rachel Travis, you are the winner!  
Please email me at justanothermomdayblog@gmail.com to claim the prize!  



So take a look at my Thanksgiving finds, and have a great weekend!  











And of course I have to add my son's project from "school" this week....what a cute idea!




No comments: