Friday, November 9, 2012

Fill it is back!

Wow.  It's been a while since I did these, but it's good to be back.  Please join me and others at the little things we do and have a great weekend!

1.  I like   peppermint mochas, cranberries, pecan pie and stuffing  (can you tell my mind is on Thanksgiving?)  .

2.  A life goal of mine is  to raise a kind, loving, hard working son.    .

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is   classical music.  It is so relaxing after  a long day .

4. Some wise words that I love are   what goes around comes around...may not be "wise" but I love them.  .

5. Most mornings you will find me  in my car on my way to work drinking my coffee. I love my morning drives...it's my alone time .

6. Right now I am super into  the Voice.  I don't know why, but I love that show! 


7.  Right now I am super over  the election and being tired  .

No comments: