Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A new time sucker

The little free time I have has now been eliminated by something new.  Pinterest.  Pinterest is a wonderland of beautiful things.

For those of you who have never heard of this ...let me explain....
Pinterest is a site where you visually bookmark anything! You create "boards" and then when you come across a yummy recipe, a craft you want to create, something you want to do with your kids, a DIY project you want to create ...you "pin" it to one of your boards.

You can also "re-pin" ideas that other people have.

I have never realized how many things there are that I want to do, or buy, or make.
At least now I have them all in one place...and it's looks so pretty! You can check out my jewelry board here!



In order to join Pinterest, you need an invite.  I have 2 left...if you would like one just comment below.  I will give them to the first 2 that comment for one!

No comments: