Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowpacolypse part 2...

Chicago Schools were closed for a second day, which means I got another day with Jack!  As the city shoveled itself out, Jack and I had a lot of fun at home. (and I ate WAY too many cookies)

We attempted to take Jack outside to play in the snow but the wind and cold just made him scream.  So back inside we went.  Jack's new favorite thing to do?  Talk on the phone.  And I think he has been watching me multi-task becuase his phone talking involves no hands...


 We also got some new Spring shoes for Jack in the mail.  Of course the first thing he wanted to do when his bath was over was try them on.  He has a small obsession for shoes...


Back to work tomorrow...to bad everyday can't be a snow day.   I hope you are all staying warm!


 

No comments: