Tuesday, May 28, 2013

cool it! 101 popsicle recipes...

101 Must Have Popsicle Recipes for Summer



I have been mia again for a few days.  I was in DC...as a chaperone.    I was imagining awful AWFUL things with 42 8th graders, and I was really anxious about leaving Jack for 2 days, but you know what??  It was sooo much better than I imagined.  The kids were amazing, and Jack survived without me for 3 days.  Having never been to DC, I was amazed with it all.  It is a place I definitely want to go back to one day as a family.  I will have picture later this week, but in the meantime I wanted to share these delicious treats now that things are starting to heat up outside. ( I can't believe it's almost June!).  

Embracing homemaking has 101 homemade popsicle ideas and they are all sure to be a hit this Summer.

Orange Julius is one I just have to try....go check it out and get ready for Summer!

No comments: