Thursday, August 9, 2012

My try at a pinspiration...

So I am having my sister's bachelorette party this weekend up in Lake Geneva Wisconsin.  I am sure there will be pictures on here next week showing all the fun.  For now I am stressing making sure we have enough food, drinks and fun planned.   Our decor is pink, black and white and I saw these while pinning a few days ago:

So cute right?!?!


So I decided to make my own:
Not too shabby, although I wish they were a bit more pink.    I got the recipe from Joy the Baker here.   Once the dough was made  I added about 7 or 8 drops of red food coloring, (I would add more next time) and mixed the dough well.  Also instead of rolling the dough in white sugar I used pink sugar which added to the pink color.  

The main thing is, they taste delicious, and I think they'll be a hit at the party.  
 



No comments: