Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The comeback....

                                  
 

I don't like candy corn...and actually I don't know many people that do.  I think that in the past 20 years or so this once popular candy has been pushed to the side by things like Snickers, M&M's and Laffy Taffy.  But I was thinking maybe I am being a bit too hard on this little Halloween treat and that maybe I would give it another try.  So I did some searching. 

What I found are endless ways to use this sugary treat.  I even plan to try a few this week...candy corn may be making a comeback and may just win over this family.  Take a look at the following ways in which candy corn is used and see if you can bring this lost little candy back into your life.


Candy Corn Oreo Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookies




Photobucket

Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Bites | Forgiving Martha for Camille Styles





Enough Sugar?  My head hurts just from looking at the pictures!  Enjoy your Tuesday and enjoy these recipes.

No comments: