Friday, March 30, 2012

fill it.


Spring Break is almost over, which really is depressing.  I am hoping you are all having a great Friday and a great Spring weekend!


1.  My greatest strength is   probably the face that I am not lazy.  I am always doing something and always a hard worker  .

2.   My greatest weakness is   That I never relax.  I always feel like I should be doing something   .

3.  People always compliment me on     Jack.  I must agree    .

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me    on the computer...pinning or reading blogs...it's a great time waster .

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  home .

6. Something new that I tried recently was    my new converse sneakers.  I have never had a pair, and I am so excited to wear them!

7.  This weekend I would like to   sleep.  I am exhausted and I just need a nap   .


1 comment: