Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of Truth Days 5 and 6...

I have been doing two days a week becuase honestly I have been forgetting to do this everyday.  Here it goes!
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

This may be a strange thing, but I would love to do two things.  Go on an African Safari, and learn to play the violin.  The second, of course, is much more feasible, but who knows, maybe I will get to Africa someday.
I used to play the piano, and was very good at it, but the violin is something I have always loved.  It sounds beautiful.  I am hoping when I have some extra money I can buy one and take some lessons.

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

I hope I never have a family member that has to go through a serious illness like cancer.  I hope I never have to see anyone in my family suffer. 

No comments: